Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I've sunk to a new level

Hello, all!

My name is Odynae. I am a level eighty raiding paladin who has cleared 10man Naxxramas and 3/4 of Naxx25. I play on a role playing server, and spend all of my free time playing World of Warcraft.

This blog is going to detail my adventures (and misadventures) in the World.. of Warcraft.

I will talk about healing. I will talk about tanking. Hell, I may even someday poke my ret set and talk about DPS. I will talk about paladins, and why MP5 plate can die in a fire. I will talk about my guild and how much I adore them, though they may occasionally drive me batty. I will talk about role play, about add-ons, about the resources I've encountered, and the people that I play with.

My name is Odynae, and this is my World of Warcraft blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment