Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mentor Dyna

This is what I have for my program so far. Thoughts? Please feel free to share!

To be posted on our guild forums:

...

My friends,

It has come to my attention that there are those in our number who could use guidance.

We pit ourselves against the great floating Citadel of Naxxramas, against the might of Sartharion and his drakes, and, more recently, the titan prison of Ulduar. We must rely upon one another to stay alive.

Many of us have become masters at our chosen paths.

It is my belief that we can help each other, and that we may share the benefits of our experiences with one another.

I ask each of you to step forward, and to come to me if you would learn. Young, old, experienced or new, we all have something to learn from one another.

Step forward, friends, and tell me what you would know. Step forward, and share your knowledge.

-Dyna

OOC INFO: Alright, folks. That's the IC "hook" to the apprenticeship program. Please, please feel welcome to participate in this role play!

The end goal here is to involve more people in more role play, to find ways to involve ourselves in RP with more varied groups! In addition, we can bring new members more closely into the fold- and not just as apprentcies, either.

The whole deal is in character. We would prefer that mentor types show gameplay mastery of what they are masters of.

Apprenticeship/Mentoring can be a chain of knowledge, or it can simply be two characters and no more. It would be preferable to chain down the guild, so that we get more varied RP, but this will not be required by any means. This is going to depend on IC personalities, and the availability of that class/role.

For anyone who wants further (ooc) information on the class/role they are mentoring for, I can help! I know many, many resources to point you to- so even though I know nothing about DPS, for example, I know where to find information you want and can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment